[thelist] Re: DSL vs. Cable

Maxwell Kanat-Alexander maxka at cats.ucsc.edu
Tue Oct 22 22:05:01 CDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
At 07:39 PM 10/22/02, you wrote:

> Has anyone here been on DSL and made the switch to Cable Modem?
> Specifically, Verizon DSL -> RoadRunner, and more specifically, in NYC,
> but any general experiences would also be of interest. I'm having
> constant problems with Verizon DSL and getting nowhere near the speeds
> I'm supposed to, but I'm wondering if RoadRunner will be any better.

        If you want some even more detailed information about this sort of
subject, the absolute best site in the world for it is:
        http://www.broadbandreports.com[1] (formerly www.dslreports.com)
        Where they have thousands of user reviews and forum discussions about
ISPs all around the country.
        -M

http://www.mp3.com/GoodnightMoon[2]
My music is my life--come share it with me.