[thelist] Stowaways

Michele Wandrei michele at inthree.com
Wed Oct 23 11:00:03 CDT 2002

> > and ie 5.5 as Michele from inThree pointed out to me this
morning

> I beg to differ. I can't see them using IE5.5 Win nor Opera6. I
can see them
> in Mozilla 0.9 and Netscape6.2 & 4.77 so I'm guessing maybe
it's a gecko
> thing (well, it's a common factor at least)

They show up in the source in IE5.5, just before the doctype
declaration, but they don't print on the page itself.

Just a thought -- and it may be a stupid thought -- but I've had
odd things happen when I inadvertently uploaded a page as binary
instead of ascii.

Michele Wandrei
inThree Design
www.inthree.com