[thelist] html to pdf [pertaining to accessibility]

Erik Bennett ebennett at ecasd.k12.wi.us
Wed Oct 23 13:28:00 CDT 2002

>that's a fair point althought the browsers that don't support it (NS4, IE3)
>are probably less than a couple of % of the market share and if that
bothers
>them then they should think about the number of people who can't access
>pdf's because they can't be read by assistive technology.

That's entirely not true. (The part about pdf's being unaccessible.) I'm
currently at work making all of our PDFs accessible. Check out
http://access.adobe.com for a ton of information about making PDFs and PDF
forms accessible to assistive technologies. Granted they aren't accessible
to begin with, it takes a little time and effort.

Erik

Erik Bennett
ECASD Webmaster				Network Accounts
ebennett at ecasd.k12.wi.us 		accounts at ecasd.k12.wi.us