[thelist] Handling frames with Flash buttons

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Wed Oct 23 15:53:01 CDT 2002

Easy, killer...

JD's being about as helpful as he can be given the context of your
description.

That, and I think that you've already been given an answer:

should be a simple solution..

getURL ("KeyCodeDetector.html", bottomFrame);

been a while, without testing may need"":

getURL ("KeyCodeDetector.html", "bottomFrame");

Ben

And if that's not it, pony up the source files and I'll take a look at
it for you.

Russ