[thelist] Job Change Question

construct neal at constructweb.com
Thu Oct 24 22:11:13 CDT 2002

Frankly I do not have a problem with any morals on this.
I do not mind telling "certain" people -- lie to the rest

I just want thoughts
I have never done this before (and still may not)
I am unfamiliar with the industry
Suspect after a while it's like anything-just product

Thought I might get responses like "are you out of your mind
leaving a stable job for porn!!!!"

and of course I want to be marketable in the future
I believe any additionals skills will provide that

But will I be able to get out if I want to
(stuck -- locked in the porn industry------)
lol