[thelist] RSS Newbie

Aaron Cole awcole72 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 22:26:01 CDT 2002

I know I'm probably two years behind the tide, but I've been trying to
understand RSS over the past few days.  I'm a pretty good HTML coder with
some experience with ColdFusion and have somewhat of a grasp of XML.

Building an RSS file makes sense to me.  My confusion is with the second
half.  What do I need to do to allow my webpage to read and display an RSS
feed?

I'm guessing it has something to do with Perl (which I have no experience
with), but I'd be grateful to get some insight from others.  Keep in mind
that I'm more of a front-end developer.  Treat me like a beginner!

TIA,
Aaron