[thelist] Updating links on change menu selection

Carlos Costa Portela ccosta at servidores.net
Mon Oct 28 10:01:01 CST 2002

	Hello evolters!

	I need that some links of my webpage be updated if I select some
option from a pulldown menu. Something like this:

<select name="mymenu">
<option value="1">...</option>
</select>

	Say, you select the option in the select menu, and then the link
can show you more information about that. (*)

	I know that JavaScript can help me; can you point me to the
correct place, please?.

	Thanks in advance,
		Carlos.

(*) Actually, this is not as simpler as I shown. In the menu there will be
the title of a lot a conferences, and then there will be a lot of links
with different informations (assistants, prices, ...)

       [ http://www.biologia.org/ :: portal especializado en Biología ]
| e-mail:  ccosta at servidores.net | home page: http://casa.ccp.servidores.net |
|_____Tódalas persoas maiores foron nenos antes, pero poucas se lembran______|