[thelist] [Site Specs] How to create/project site maps/specs? Techniques, Tools, etc.?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Oct 28 13:50:01 CST 2002

> I have been wondering what you consider is the best way to create and
> project a site map/specifications for a site that you are about to
> quote to a client?

Just be careful presenting the site map:
http://www.ucomics.com/thefifthwave/index.phtml

Which, while fun, is OT ... so a tip:

<tip type="Expanding the Brio color palette" author="RonL.">

While Brio offers a color palette for selecting colors to apply
to a number of report elements, the palette is rather limited.

[They offer 54 colors in a 9 by 6 grid with 4 levels of "fill"; 25%,
50%, 75%, and solid.]

If the client requests colors that are not available from the built-in
menus, you need to do a little more work.

For scriptable elements, you can use any color you like ... as long as
you remember to set that color using the decimal equivalent of the
RGB hex triplet.

</tip>

RonL.