[thelist] free smtp server (not postcast)

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Tue Oct 29 06:34:00 CST 2002

please explain what you mean by this 'why can't you create a message per
address?' it doesn't make sense Tony

Are you suggesting I just put everyone in the To: field, surely not?  Besides
its a newsletter with around 400-500 'members' and I really do not want to faff
around creating groups of 50 for the same group!

Andrew