[thelist] Cold Fusion: error message reported for a form's checkbox item - HTML4.01 Trans

Sharon F. Malone sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Tue Oct 29 09:16:00 CST 2002

On Tuesday, October 29, 2002 6:14 AM, Max wrote:

> >also, cfparam is apparently faster than isdefined
> >
> >in cf, defaulting missing checkboxes to "Not Checked" makes sense
>
>          Yeah, I should have seen that cfparam thing right off, when I was
> helping out. I guess it has something to do with "not sleeping all night."
> (and doing BugAThon instead... *geek* )

Max and Rudy:

After my head hit the monitor (and I woke up), I wrote in the two <cfparam> tags you suggested. And, Rudy, I changed the values (in the form) to "ON". Think things should work now?

Thanks yawl for staying up with me!!!!!!!

Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com