[thelist] Need a browser "crash" test

sasha spam at bittersweet2.com
Tue Oct 29 10:36:08 CST 2002

Dictionary.com appears to agree with my usage
(medium):
http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=medium

"A specific kind of artistic technique or means of
expression as determined by the materials used or the
creative methods involved: the medium of lithography.

The materials used in a specific artistic technique:
oils as a medium."

One is oil on canvas board, one is watercolor on
watercolor paper, and the other is airbrush on textile
(lycra to be specific).

sasha

10/29/2002 11:15:44 AM, Roger Newbrook
<roger.newbrook at scientiasolutions.com> wrote:

>--
>netscape 4.7.3 looks just i assume you intended and
performs fine

>one of your menu items (in image galleries) however
refers to "Traditional