[thelist] OT: Anyone Else Having Problems Getting Messages Through to the List?

Chris Montgomery monty at airtightweb.com
Tue Oct 29 11:47:19 CST 2002

Howdy,

I don't know if the list admins will let this pass, but I am
wondering if anyone else is having this problem. EVERY TIME I send to
the list, I get this reply:

"Your mail to 'thelist' with the subject

    <snipped subject>

The reason it is being held:

    Message has a suspicious header

notification of the moderator's decision."

I have not been able to resolve this in the past through corresponding
with list admins. Has anyone else encountered this, and if so, did you
solve it? The Evolt list is the only one that I have this problem.

Chris Montgomery        monty @ airtightweb.com

--
Airtight Web Services   http://www.airtightweb.com
Web Development, Web Project Management, Software Sales