[thelist] font identification please!

dn at dittodesign.co.uk dn at dittodesign.co.uk
Wed Oct 30 14:27:01 CST 2002

try

www.whatthefont.com

Darren Yates
dn at dittodesign.co.uk
http://dittodesign.co.uk
0161 281 1190

message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or
any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Please contact the sender immediately if you
have received this message in error. Thank you.