[thelist] [slightly ot] online ticket selling

Matt MacLeod mattmacleod12 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 31 06:57:00 CST 2002

A client of mine had the same problem when we tried to set up
subscription-based content on a website. Natwest were the bank in this case
so it seems to be a pretty general policy. In the end we went with
WorldPAy, which was hardly ideal, but we got there in the end. Many people
suggest going to Barclays as they seem to be the most sympathetic bank
towards web-based businesses.
Best, Matt