[thelist] Re: ASP/VBScript multi part e-mail

Adam Slesinger badlanners at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 31 09:55:01 CST 2002

Sorry for not trimming my last e-mail folks.  Won't happen again...

bread_man

"Ein halber Laib ist besser als gar kein Brot."

Hey All,

Could anyone point me to a tutorial, or explain the process of sending a
multi-part e-mail without the use of a 3rd party e-mailer tool?  I know how
to send a text e-mail, and even an html e-mail (simply by including html
tags) via CDO.  My predecessor simply sent e-mails with html tags, without
care that somebody may not have the ability (or desire) to receive html
e-mail.  And of course, I don't want a recipient to get an e-mail with html
coding because they have html turned off.

Any help is appreciated!  Thanks again all!