[thelist] Photoshop 7 for $299

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Thu Oct 31 13:19:01 CST 2002

Hi all,

A couple of people have written me offlist on the Photoshop deal, asking "why so
cheap I wonder?" *Before* I posted the link, I took a look at the offer page and
didn't see anything amiss (I hope you read it yourself), but the questions got
me wondering myself. I did a search and the only thing I came up with was this:

http://www.techbargains.com/recentnews.cfm
"Photoshop7 Deal 29-Oct-02
Adobe has Photoshop 7 for $299 through this special link. Save $200. (Thanks
Lew) This went out to Photoshop Elements owners, it may look for it or may not.
Lowest price search finds $478."

So :shrug:, dunno. It doesn't say anything specific on the ofer page about it.
Anyway, just wanted to let you know, and that today is the last day for the
offer.

Gina