[thelist] getting a table row by ID for removal

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 10:27:00 CST 2002

I've got this line:

row = table.getElementsByTagName("TR").item(x);

That I was using in a loop. I was able to whack the row with

tbody.removeChild(row);

while it was in the loop. Now I need a similar thing, although I am
not looping, I just am deleting the selected row.

Now, I KNOW the id of the row, I DON'T know the .item position.
Anyone know how I can use getElementsByTagName("TR") in conjunction
with its id? Or is there a way to get the item position with the id?

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();

http://www.pixelmech.com/