[thelist] [Boards] Simple like evolts that emails topics to members

Dragon Vision Design dragon-vision at comcast.net
Sat Nov 2 14:02:01 CST 2002

YaBB Gold, on the www.therangerstation.com forums and
alternative-beauty.com and click forums now the last that I really
like is at www.circleofsouls.net in forums.

The one on COS can be highly customized for each users viewing
experience once you are a member.  All of them have email
notification.

All of those give you links to the development group and they were
all free at one time and probably still are.  Look at the bottom of
each forum page for the links