[thelist] Site Search

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 3 18:03:01 CST 2002

sorry, folks, but this was clearly someone trying to sell their
services here, which is not good form (to say the least)...

and he didn't trim...

he's been unsubbed...

donald, as for your initial question, for a short-term fix, why not
point the site search to google with a domain-specific search?

for an example, check out the search box we have in place at
http://lists.evolt.org/... obviously, it's not ideal for the long-
term, but it can get you by until you get something else in place...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself