[thelist] Pop-up window that precludes entrance to main site until okay'd

Derry Talvainn derry at artema.com.au
Sun Nov 3 20:48:00 CST 2002

I have a client that wants a list of terms and conditions on his website
that anyone viewing it will have to accept before entering the site.

I have placed the terms and conditions as the index page but he is
concerned that they are rather off-putting and was wondering if they
could be put in a pop-up window so that the main site will be visible in
the background - but he would like to make it impossible to access the
main site until the "I accept" button is selected in the terms and
conditions pop-up window.

Is this possible? Or is there a suggestion for an alternative solution?

Derry Talvainn

The site is www.interretire.com