[thelist] Pop-up window that precludes entrance to main site until okay'd

Timothy J. Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Sun Nov 3 23:54:00 CST 2002

On Sun, 3 Nov 2002 21:39:18 -0800, Joel Canfield <joel at spinhead.com> wrote:

> Curious: do you know why they want to force the t&c acceptance?

I stopped reading about 3 lines in, but the answer might be in the actual
T&C

http://www.interretire.com/index.frames.htm

I find it interesting that they are an investment company making sure that
you know they are located in Bermuda... I guess they want to be certain
that your money is safe in their off-shore accounts ;-)

TjL

ps -- if they are going to force the T&C, it really shouldn't be in a
frame... at least try and make it easy for people to read, since you are
requiring it.

--
Timothy J. Luoma