[thelist] [ADMIN] Tip Harvest and search tips by author

Dean Mah dmah at members.evolt.org
Mon Nov 4 07:46:01 CST 2002

Hi,

General administrative questions can still be sent to admin at lists.evolt.org
or the "newer" address of content at lists.evolt.org.

Anyway, the harvester matches tips and w.e.o members by e-mail
address.  If you are not posting from the e-mail address that you
signed up with on w.e.o, the tip is not matched.  Also, in your case,
you have at least two w.e.o accounts, 3540 and 22696.  The former ID
has tips associated with it.

<tip type="evolt.org">
If you post tips under a different e-mail address than the one that
you signed up with on w.e.o, send e-mail to content at lists.evolt.org
with the e-mail address(es) that you post from and the w.e.o user ID
that you want matched.  Someone will go through the harvest and fix
the tips as well as add you to the mapping file so that tips in the
future should be mapped to your ID.
</tip>

Dean