[thelist] Re: [Boards] Simple like evolts that emails topics to members - thank you

James Odell jrodell at xsinet.co.za
Mon Nov 4 08:37:01 CST 2002

Thank you for all your advice. I have had a look at phpbb and its very
similar to Ikonboard.com which I originally installed. Very impressive
boards! Its just that my client wants a very simple one and free!

In the mean time I did some looking and found quite a long list of boards
etc at http://thinkofit.com/webconf/forumsoft.htm for anyone interested.

The problem for me was also the "right" termology for what I was looking for
= "email notification" and "Digest Mode" that evolt uses which I'm slowly
learning.

Thanks for your help

James Odell
www.ripplewebs.com