[thelist] databse reodrs limited and servers

Jerry Scannell JerryScannell at cox.net
Tue Nov 5 09:09:01 CST 2002

My first suggestion is to read the text found at the link I gave you.  Then,
once you get a good understand what a good requirement is you can proceed.
Can I presume that the rqmts. you provided in this thread comes from the
customer?  If so, then sit down with them and draw out from them exactly
what they need by asking the right questions that result in a proper
requirements list.

Then you'll have your parameters and limitations.  From that point you may
determine that they don't need two servers.  Then you have a leg up on any
competetors who might recommend a system that actually costs more than what
is needed.

Jerry