[thelist] ?PHP include(FORUM SCRIPT);

Taranis taranis at spittingllamas.com
Wed Nov 6 08:52:01 CST 2002

Tarrant,

>Hey all, I am looking for anyone who used/uses a thirty part forum
script in an include statement for their website.

You might take a look at Invision Board (http://www.invisionboard.com).
They just released a new version that allows you to develop a full
"skin" set for the board that is extremely comprehensive. The skinning
documentation is fairly thorough with some nice example skins to speed
you along. This would allow you to apply your design quite thoroughly to
the board rather than using the INCLUDE. Also, it is free.

I use it on my site. It's fast, well-written, and the users love the way
it works.

/alex
http://www.spittingllamas.com