[thelist] csv file upload via php to mysql

ml@kfx ml at kfxdesign.net
Wed Nov 6 10:19:01 CST 2002

Hello listers

  I am now returnED after being no-mail for quite a while,
  my life is slowly getting back on track.  But that is by
  the by!

  My reason for emailing is this - I want to know how to
  upload a csv file via php to a mysql database.  I have
  found a few examples but they are all much to advanced for
  my needs.  I just want the bear basics so I can understand
  it.

  I can see that phpMyAdmin does this, which is great but I
  need it for joe public to be able to use.  so I don't
  want them using phpMyAdmin.

  Just a few links to some tutorials would be marvellous.

  Hope your're all well!

  ;o)

--
tia as always