[thelist] Form sniffing within tables nested within divs

Chris Marsh chris at webbtech.co.uk
Thu Nov 7 03:49:01 CST 2002

Roger

> Actually, with a little more poking around, the function I
> sent should grab all the form elements within a div.  So, if
> you really just need to grab all the form elements within
> some level div, you can use this (it will grab all form
> elements within a table inside a div, within nested divs, etc.)
>
> Good luck with whichever you play approach this, I can
> imagine its going to be "fun".

If it weren't utterly inappropriate, I'd kiss you. It worked like a
dream. The only thing I need to do now is find out the form's index
within the forms collection from the particular form object. Even if I
can't do this, it doesn't really matter as I have the submit value for
each form, which is unique.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards

Chris Marsh