[thelist] ie5 mac help please....

Viveka listmail2 at karmanaut.com
Thu Nov 7 07:04:10 CST 2002

At 1:11 PM +0100 7/11/02, Nick Wilson wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>my client says this image is aligning to the left in ie5 mac. I just
>can't see how to make it even more expicitly centered. Does anyone else
>see this problem?
>
>http://www.grafisk-service.dk/rwannonce/annonce/1/

ie5.1/MacOSX - the image is perfectly centred. I thought maybe it was
4 pixels or so left of centre, but no, that was an optical illusion
or the power of suggestion; it's slap bang in thhe middle of the
page. Is your client using a user stylesheet or something?

Regards,

V.
--
Viveka Weiley, Karmanaut.