[thelist] FW:How to find out the size of a web site?

Andrew Mottershead andrew at mindstream.co.uk
Fri Nov 8 06:18:01 CST 2002

You could try using winhttrack to grab the site then see how big the
resulting dir is - you wont get flash or javascript links though.

http://www.httrack.com/index.php

regards

Andrew Mottershead
Web Developer
Mindstream Web Design

email: andrew at mindstream.co.uk
tel: +44 (0)1743 718262
fax: +44 (0) 7092 115513
web: www.mindstream.co.uk

the information in any way, and notify me immediately.