[thelist] No access to a Mac . . . [Sophos_T]

Tom.Goodson at swfwmd.state.fl.us Tom.Goodson at swfwmd.state.fl.us
Fri Nov 8 06:28:01 CST 2002

I have developed a web page using only CSS for layout.  Unfortunately, I
do not have access to a Mac computer and cannot see what the page looks
like in a Mac based browser.  I have tried it in every other browser I
have available, including Mozilla, IE for Windows, Opera, etc., and it
seems to look fine.  I would appreciate any feedback regarding any obvious
peculiarities that you may see, and I would especially appreciate a screen
capture or two.  Here is the url:

http://www.swfwmd.state.fl.us/test1/Default3.htm

By the way, not all of the links are hooked up yet so you may want to
avoid clicking on things.  If you would be kind enough to take a screen
cap or two, please send them to tomg at ij.net.

Thank you.