[thelist] "Top 10 reasons" for Java applets not working

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Fri Nov 8 06:59:00 CST 2002

As a "Javaphobe" I thought this was a question I should look into a little
;-)

I found some useful pages:

http://www.videogram.com/support.html

http://www.torontorugby.com/problems_viewing_this_site.htm

http://www.realapplets.com/help_java.asp

I found these through the following Google search - you may find more useful
links later in the search.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=problems+viewing+java+appl
ets

.steve