[thelist] No access to a Mac . . . [Sophos_T]

Gregory Wostrel gwostrel at mac.com
Fri Nov 8 08:34:01 CST 2002

Well it looks OK in IE5.2/Mac OSX. But then again I do not know what it
is supposed to look like. (I could launch Virtual PC and check, but..)
I will say this: you need to specify a background color for <body>. I
have mine set to magenta in my browser preferences so that I don't
forget and your page looks, well, colorful!

Here are screen shots:
OSX generated pdf of the browser page (ignores user defined background
colors)
http://www.gwcreative.com/example/test.pdf

Screen shot of the page at 800x600 in IE5.2/OSX 10.2.1
http://www.gwcreative.com/example/screenshot.jpg

BTW, why not get a Mac? Really sweet stuff, I am working off a G4/933
with a 17 Apple LCD. simply a joy to use, I never get tired of working
on it. Just my $.02.

Greg Wostrel

gwcreative
http://www.gwcreative.com/
gw at gwcreative.com
Communications and the Art of Simplicity