[thelist] SQL query help

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Fri Nov 8 09:59:01 CST 2002

> Can you see what's wrong with this then cause I am getting errors still,

taz, sorry, that was yesterday and i can't remember that far back

;o)

couple people made good suggestions that should have worked

that sql looks fine so it must be something else

at this point it would help to say what specific errors you're getting

here's my guess:  is blog_date an actual date column or is it a string?

you said originally "like so, 2002-11-08"

month(blog_date) will only work on date columns

rudy