[thelist] Chimera test please

Nik Schramm n at industriality.com
Fri Nov 8 19:18:01 CST 2002

Hi all

a client is having an issue with browser detection on one of their major
portal sites (which I had nothing to do with). It seems the site is
using BrowserHawk to perform the detection, which the client is
generally pleased with, and yet somehow it chokes on his beloved Chimera
browser and serves him gobbledygook whenever he goes to the site.

Unfortunately I don't have access to a Mac capable of running Chimera at
the moment, so perhaps someone here could warm up Chimera and hop on
over to http://dev.nae.de/browscaps.aspx and click on the button and
then mail me the result (it's a simple plain text view of some basic
BrowsCaps taken from a file used by the BrowserHawk application) ?

Thanks

--
/nik