[thelist] IE5 problem

Grace Teng trfc791 at gmx.net
Sat Nov 9 07:53:04 CST 2002

I have a few friends who visit my site (http://trfc791.f2o.org/) regularly and now they are looking at blank dark-blue screens that look like http://trfc791.f2o.org/ie5.gif. (Quite a big file, but quite essential in pinpointing the problem) From what I can see, it is likely to be in the CSS, but I used w3c's CSS validator and there's nothing wrong with my CSS at all. I've tested the site in IE6, Navigator 6.2 and Mozilla (can't remember what version) and there aren't any problems. I'm using XHTML specifications though and the HTML validator has found some problems with it. What do you people think is the problem?
--
[ Content was deleted, please don't send attachments with your message. ]