[thelist] Naming Conventions and Workflow

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Sat Nov 9 15:12:34 CST 2002

> have sections for business, academic work, volunteer work,
> messing with software etc... and so it's a little all over

So, your top level becomes
/business /academic /volunteer /test

and the others all still apply underneath them.

Kevin, I think you've got a very organized and workable system. If you're
having any specific problems, tell us what they are and we'll bend some
neurons to it. But if nothing's broken, I think you're already golden; don't
worry about going platinum.

joel