[thelist] General Consensus about Input Text Boxes

Nik Schramm n at industriality.com
Mon Nov 11 11:18:02 CST 2002

On 11.Nov.02 18:13 kristina wrote

 >   I like the fact that that they can now fit in
 >   with the rest of the sites style.  Instead of
 >   being grey and white...

Don't forget that certain browsers, for example Opera, will resist all
attempts at styling form elements.

That said, I also like the options opened up by using css to blend form
elements into a site's general color/sizing scheme, provided the design
reflects the functionality of the elements and does not sacrifice
usability for the sake of graphic consistency .

--
/nik