[thelist] a:hover subelement?

Bret Daniel BDaniel at Chemnavigator.com
Mon Nov 11 14:18:02 CST 2002

Hi,

try something like the following

a.link
a.link:hover

i think the hover needs to come first

-Bret

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin [mailto:p+evolt at redbrick.dcu.ie]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 11:31 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] a:hover subelement?

Hi all,

COuld someone take a quick look at this.
I'm trying to create a little re-usable effect with CSS.
I'm not  sure if it's posible to have change a subelement of a link like
this.
Thouhgts?

HTML CODE:

CSS CODE:
#nav a {
	color: black;
}

#nav a em {
	color: white;
}

ALl the above works, except for the hover.

#nav a:hover em {
	color: blue;
}
http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/