[thelist] printing and getting to the header settings via JS

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 10:08:01 CST 2002

Does anyone know if it is possible to get to the File > Page Setup
properties via JS? My client wants to have the header and footer
pages blank when the person prints the page.

This seems to be fully the user's domain but I just wanted to check.
Coming up empty on google and it doesn't appear that window.print()
has any way of accessing those properties.

TIA

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();