[thelist] gator intant gain - can it be uninstalled?

carole guevin carole at pixeltable.com
Tue Nov 12 10:56:00 CST 2002

:>I thought I read somewhere that if you use Gator to manage your

Gator is a known spyware - or backdoor soft - that will pop-up annoying ads
or gather info from your pc to relay to 3rd parties... bad-bad-bad to use
these.

If you wish to know which software are suspicious or downright spyware -
download - AdSearch and definitely install Ad-aware... This soft is running
on my machine and EVERYDAY - because of my related intense browsing - it
catches a nasties... I hate spam - I hate spyware...

http://www.lavasoft.de/downloads.html

hth.
.c

..communication design + webdev + http://pixeltable.com