[thelist] different ways of importing css + ** tip **

Scott pippen at bigpond.net.au
Wed Nov 13 07:25:28 CST 2002

[snipping all 'cept the tip!]

Kristina
Did you know that?...

Windows-key + M = "Minimise the desktop"
Windows-key + E = "Launch Explorer"

Of greater help esp if you're a k/board junkie.

hth

:    <tip>
:      For Win 2000 users the quick launch toolbar
:      that lives next to the start button (usually)
:      can make opening programs that you use often
:      even quicker.
:
:      By adding a shortcut to the Quick Launch
:      toolbar you have all your most used programs
:      one click away.
:
:      For instance in mine I have all broswers, my
:      fave editors (HTML-Kit & TopStyle), notepad
:      (as very useful to c&p too in a hurry) dos
:      prompt, Sam spade, ftp, ssh, email and
:      calculator and of course one of the most
:      useful 'show desktop'.
:    </tip>
:
:    I hope both things are reasonably well
:    explained, shout if not.
:
:    ;o)
: