[thelist] Help with RFP please

Janet Green JGreen at desmoinesmetro.com
Wed Nov 13 14:21:01 CST 2002

Folks, I am putting together a request for proposals (RFP) to be circulated among our organization's member companies, asking them to develop proposals for 2 potential pilot e-commerce projects on our website. I would love to have someone review my RFP, as well as the relevant sections on our website, to tell me if I need to add anything to the RFP in terms of required functionalities, etc. I *think* the two projects we've selected as pilots are fairly limited in scope, good candidates to allow us to dip our toes into the e-commerce waters without spending a fortune on design and programming (maybe even a turn-key web-based app solution?) - BUT I would like to have someone (or several people) look this over and tell me what I'm missing. If you would like to review my materials, please email me offlist at jgreen at desmoinesmetro.com. Thanks!
Janet Green