[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 13-NOV-02

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Thu Nov 14 00:11:01 CST 2002

evolt.org headlines for 13-NOV-02

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

IA/Usability: Information Architecture for Everyone (Author: dkr)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/4090/45991/index.html

The purpose of this article is to help you define information
architecture so that you can
recognize when it is you are wearing an IA hat, as well as provide
you some tips, basics
and resources to help you build the most well architected sites
possible.  So let's get
started.

IA/Usability: What shall we do with the W3C DOM? (Author: ppk)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/4090/47311/index.html

Summary of a discussion on Evolt and WDF-DOM.
Does the W3C DOM offer us radically new opportunities to allow user
control over the interface of our sites? If it does, is it a good
idea? What sites will it work for?

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org