[thelist] Search alternatives

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Thu Nov 14 08:21:01 CST 2002

Given that you would have to switch platforms its probably not feasible for
you, but Zope has an excellent built-in search engine and there are modules
available that support multiple languages.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george at zettai.net