[thelist] Exact Pixel Widths for Various Screen Resolutions

MarsHall evolt at marsorange.com
Thu Nov 14 16:31:01 CST 2002

On Thursday, Nov 14, 2002, at 16:05 US/Central, Rob Smith wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I don't have time to figure this out on my own, but was wondering if
> anyone
> has the knowledge, or knows where to find the exact pixel width seen
> on the
> various screen resolutions.

That is sooooooooooooooooo000000000000000 variable. Does someone want
to do a real-world statistical analysis of the infinite varieties of
combinations of:

	Possible Graphics Driver to Video Card|Monitor pixel-area combinations
		*
	OS GUI's|Browser GUI's|Additional Skin's dimensions
	(including different OS's and skins)
		*
	Specific User preferences
		*