[thelist] web site planning flow charts

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Fri Nov 15 10:25:01 CST 2002

There's always M$ Visio. THE diagramming champion in my mind.

Rob.Smith

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Maynes [mailto:andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 10:25 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] web site planning flow charts

Hi All

Having discovered that I have just lost a potentially large contract because
one
of the other biders produced a 'diagram'! I am now on the hunt for examples
of
flow charts and or diagrams for a beginning to end process of building a
large
customer orientated web site with high volumes of traffic..... found this
http://www.smartdraw.com/resources/examples/business/flowcharts.htm but
there
doesn't appear to be much out there in terms of examples or applied
practices or
at least recognised practices.  Perhaps there isn't any and it's up to
individuals to make up their own pretty diagrams!  Views and comments and
links
would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew
---