[thelist] CSS with DIVS crashing in NN4.x

J-F Simard jf at pixeltable.com
Fri Nov 15 11:08:03 CST 2002

Hi everyone,

I am redoing a site tableless(except for data tables) using CSS and  it is
working fine in all other pages
like this one
http://www.powagirrrlsalon.com/test_argan/welcome.htm  which is degrading
gracefully in NN4.x.

But in this form page using data tables and form field elements there are
some special effects:
http://www.powagirrrlsalon.com/test_argan/order2.htm - (the white background
is intentional)

Notice that the Section -1 of the form is hangning fine but Section -2  has
two discrepencies:

1- the text right to the checkbox doe not recognize the font style
2- whole section table and text, is moved to the left bringning everything
else with it even though it is the same code.

Can someone please check it out and help me with this?
Here are the styles I've used.
http://www.powagirrrlsalon.com/test_argan/arg4c_css.htm
http://www.powagirrrlsalon.com/test_argan/arg4d_css.htm

Thanks in advance!
Sorry for those who are in css-discuss and could have already read my post -
I posted there yesterday but the list seems temporarily inactive for some
reasons.

.jf
+ communication design studio + http://pixeltable.com
++ new media culture_magazine + portal ++ http://netdiver.net