[thelist] lining up forms using CSS

Alex Ezell taranis at spittingllamas.com
Fri Nov 15 14:00:06 CST 2002

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:44:35 -0800 (PST), Tom Dell'Aringa <pixelmech at yahoo.com>
 wrote:

> Anyway, if you are not using tables but CSS instead,
> what are your favorite ways of lining up a form.

Tom,
Often I will put each name/field pair in a div with the name in one span
and the field in another.

That way, I can control placement of spacing of each pair as well as font
and spacing properties for the name seperate from the field.

Can't seem to find any immediate examples, but I think that explanation is
clear.

--
Alex Ezell
http://www.spittingllamas.com