[thelist] What shall we do with the W3C DOM - part 2

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Sat Nov 16 08:22:01 CST 2002

same problem win98 ie 5.5

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of rudy
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2002 14:16
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: Re: [thelist] What shall we do with the W3C DOM - part 2

> http://www.microbians.com/
>
> From the drop down menu - select 'Draw across windows'

i am totally unimpressed

i don't see a drop down menu

i see a big cartoon of some oriental people and nothing to click on

oh, wait a sec

there is something below that, and it just might be a drop down list

i can only see the top few pixels of it

but you know what?  i can't scroll to it, there's no vertical scrollbar

what's wrong with me?   i'm running ie6 win2000pro

if that's the best these guys can come up with in the way of cross-browser
functionality, then i honestly don't think i want to try their "draw across
windows" gizmo

rudy
grumpy old man

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/