[thelist] Returned mail that did not originate at our organization

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Tue Nov 19 12:14:01 CST 2002

> -----Original Message-----
> From: carole guevin [mailto:carole at pixeltable.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 9:58 AM
> To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
> Subject: RE: [thelist] Returned mail that did not originate at our
> organization
>

> hello chris,
[snip the whole message /]

hey carole,

excuse me for being lame (and possibly rude), but i have absolutey no
idea what you meant by that email.

are you telling me i should check for spyware? i doubt that's the
problem considering nothing but legitimate(by legitimate i mean,
veritas, microsoft, symantec, etc.) programs get installed on our
servers.

what else was it you were saying about spyware? you visit 200 sites a
night?

chris.